Monday, February 18, 2019

Dark Humor at its Finest

So we were joking about our family tree and how Tristan's an "abusive father" because he gives me tough love lol (not actual abuse, don't call this in, if you do you aren't my friend anymore). So then someone says "Tristan how would you be as a real father" and he jokingly says "I'd probably kill it", to which my dark humor just turned on in an instant and I said, "then move to New York" (given the whole unfortunate, new abortion laws). Perhaps not my cleanest humor. Definitely among my darkest. But oh well. It was funny to poke fun at the New York dumb dumbs who think abortion is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...