Thursday, February 14, 2019

Confidence

You ever just finally commit to that regular workout routine, and manage to keep it consistent for 4-5 weeks in a row, that you are finally starting to see some results? You see that your shirts seem a little tighter, and it's beginning to accentuate your muscles a little bit? Or you look at yourself in the mirror, and you can start to see your abs again, because you're burning off fat? Or you just overall feel more powerful and feel like you can take on the world?

Because all of that is me right now. I feel strong. I feel lighter. I feel good. Really good. By no means am I going to claim I'm the most buff guy around, nor even close to being "ripped" or "swole". But I do feel good about my progress, I feel good about how I feel, and I feel good about how I look. I'm going to keep on pressing through this and hope that the progress shows even more results in the coming weeks.

Guys and gals, I feel amazing, and there's nothing you can say to me that will change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...