Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Lord Moves in Mysterious Ways

Guys and gals, I just wanted to let you guys know that I feel rejuvenated in my faith tonight, and that I believe I felt the Holy Spirit moving through me. Let me explain.

So typically during worship, whether it be at church or at convo, I don't raise my arms or hands. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm not really getting into it, or maybe I have this subconscious feeling that I might get judged for doing so, even though why would someone judge me?

But tonight, during the hour long worship session that was campus community tonight with Hillsong NY, I felt like I should raise my arms. I felt like I should really get moving to the music. And I feel amazing. I know it's only step one of probably millions towards the right destination for me, but the Lord has moved me, and I think it's time I really do try to invest myself even more into my faith.

I know I've said that I would invest myself more, but it's about time that I finally do that. I also got to watch 2 videos of sermons talking about relationships and what should be focused on, before the person, and the why, in the sense that I should love myself and the Lord before I can really love any girl to eventually and hopefully marry. Thanks, Tristan, for being persistent and making sure I watch those videos.

I hope to pick up where I left off in Romans, and then finish off Hebrews since I started that awhile ago. Guys, I feel good, and I feel like I'm finally finding the place where the Lord wants to put me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...