Sunday, May 31, 2020

Who Watches The Watchmen?

I think quite a few times now, I've wondered who is the person who views this blog. I only know that someone occasionally stops by because the site tracks traffic, and updates as new data is available. In this case, it will update me when a post gets new views (it also tracks comments too, but no comments have really been posted yet).

I have decided that I won't necessarily care anymore if anyone views this blog. If they want to view it, by all means. If not, then it's no big deal. There is simply no need for me to waste energy wondering who is the one viewing the posts if they will most likely never say anything to me, nor will I ever actually have a means of finding out anyways.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'll just continue to post and write as I have ideas. I don't really know why I still blog everyday, I guess it's just become a part of my habits that I feel a little off if I don't write a post. But I do know that sometimes it can be cathartic to just write out my thoughts and feelings. I guess it's almost like venting to someone, but seeing as I have committed actions and decisions on my own accord, I've limited the number of people who are willing to let me vent. So I shall write here and let whoever cares to listen (metaphorically).

To be honest, as the days go by, I feel tired some days and not inspired as much to write something. I'll try my best to keep my post each day, but if I don't post, I guess you'll know why, assuming anyone is here. If I ever do stop blogging, I'm leaving every single post available so that anyone who is curious enough to go digging through the past year and a half of my life, they can go right ahead. I have nothing more to hide, and I want to show that I have had horrible moments. To show that I was crude and still occasionally crude. To show my immaturity.

But to contrast it, I hope that I can show I learned from my mistakes. I know I don't always truly learn until I get burned again, but I do hope I can grow and really learn something as I write posts about it.

I leave you tonight with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...