Saturday, April 18, 2020

Open The Gate

I was thinking about it earlier today.

I know I probably shouldn't even have closed the gates so to speak to begin with.

Clearly my maturity is not at all where it needs to be for someone my age.

Anyways, I was considering an unblocking of messages.

I know it doesn't do much if I don't send anything. It also probably doesn't mean much if the other party is not checking to see if messages can be sent. I highly doubt that that is even happening considering I haven't even responded nor opened the apology on Instagram leading to a "read receipt". I mean sure I opened it on my text messages, but I don't think a read receipt is sent there.

Anyways, I don't know if this is something I should be doing. I don't know why I am even considering it when it hasn't even been a week since that apology has been sent. I think I would need more time to heal. More time away. Indefinite on the amount of time to heal, and not just saying a mere week or anything of the sort. Not even to say 2 weeks, 3 weeks, a month, or whatever conceivable amount of time. Because healing takes time and is not set to a schedule I create.

So with that, I guess I will keep it in mind to reopen communication, but also not worry about things too much because I still need to heal. My next post will talk about how I know I need more time to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...