Sunday, September 29, 2019

Oh The Irony Pt. 2

Imagine being someone who gets so annoyed at another that their comments or replies make that person the "annoying Asian kid" who was once your friend, and you don't defend them or at least give them a chance to defend themselves, then also blow up on that person when they merely wish you a happy birthday because they aren't allowed to act as if everything is okay. Or then to block that person because they didn't realize what you were getting at in a vague comment.

Yes, I'm salty about it, but only because this person that did all of that to me still acts like she can just casually like my Instagram posts as if she didn't light any fires. I mean think about it: I was just replying to a few of her 20 some odd tweets per day, and it's perceived as "every post I see on the internet",  to the point where I get blocked. Then when I do something as simple as "happy birthday", I get blown up on because I'm not allowed to move on. But then it's okay for her to do the same things I did, to block people, to be rude to people, to be petty towards people, and then just casually like posts on Instagram as if nothing happened. As if she didn't write this long winded comment on a LU Crushes post about me saying how I'm immature and how I'll just block people with no reason, and that whoever was crushing on me should run while they still can.

But yeah, she's totally innocent. What am I talking about? I'm totally the villain here 100%. /s

Honestly, whatever. Go ahead and like my Instagram posts. I won't block you because I've changed from my past ways, and if you want to watch my success or my fun, by all means. I mean in the end, you boost my like count, and while I don't really focus on how many likes I get, it's still nice to watch the number go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...