Monday, September 23, 2019

It Went Well

Well I guess I was panicking for no reason, because as the title would imply, the group hangout/meet up thing went pretty well. I didn't even have to play soccer either.

We tried to play soccer, but apparently the intramural teams get the indoor fields all night, so then we went to go shoot some hoops. We got maybe 15-20 minutes in before we were asked to leave because again, more intramural teams were going to be using the courts. Then we ended up doing rock climbing. Or bouldering technically.

We all had a fun time, and we did our best even though we didn't really have many skills, for all of us, in basketball, and Dan and I were slightly more proficient at rock climbing. It was a group of 4, so Dan and I, and the girl and her friend. Not gonna lie, she's actually pretty cute haha. Well let's not get ahead of myself.

Anyways, after we got tired out at the rock wall, we went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. It was nice to just slow down and chat, since you can't really chat while shooting hoops nor while rock climbing, save for a couple exchanges here and there.

I think it went better than I had originally thought it would. Even Dan says I wasn't even awkward like I had originally thought I was going to be.

I guess I just gotta chill out and just see if this leads to anything more. I'm not sure what else may or may not come of it, but it could be a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...