Monday, August 19, 2019

FDOC Fall 2019

Today was the first day of classes, and it was pretty good. I have a 1:05, a 2:10, and a 4:20 (blaze it) on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Today also felt incredibly long, yet seemingly short simultaneously. I got up at 9:30 to get some breakfast and to just slowly take it easy as I get acclimated to the school schedule and being a student again instead of just running on my own time and my own rules (sorta, since my parents have rules at home that I usually follow anyways, so no big deal).

 I guess it just felt really long. I don't know why. Before I got dinner, I was thinking about how I saw my RA from last year, and thought that that had happened yesterday or something, but indeed that only happened this morning on my way to breakfast.

But now that I look at it, I'm shocked to see that it's 11:30 pretty much already. And I gotta go to be because my one class tomorrow starts at 9:45 (but ends at 10:35 so it's a short day of classes lol). I have reading that I need to do, but I'm too tired to do that now, and I'll have plenty of time to do that tomorrow. Well assuming I force myself to read.

Anyways, I just hope that not every Monday is going to feel long and short. Of course not all short, but not all long either. I just hope that this semester and the overall year go by pretty smoothly and that I can do well academically, and grow in the ways that God needs me to grow over this coming year.

Okay, I'm tired. goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...