Sunday, July 21, 2019

Here We Go Again

I've been thinking a good bit about my crush again. Idk why I do. I try to not let my thoughts be overrun with thinking about her too much, just because I'm still trying to find out if God wants me to pursue her as a girlfriend and then eventually wife. I also know I still have many aspects of myself that I have to grow and develop before I can be a good boyfriend to her, should that day ever arrive.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want to think about her, but I just don't want my thoughts to dwell too much on her while I'm still figuring things out and still praying about my feelings for her, and praying for my own growth in my faith as well as hers.

I don't really know what to do, and this isn't the first time it's happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...