Thursday, April 11, 2019

How To Organize My Drive

Okay so in my Google Drive, I have a folder marked as "Decade (2010-2020)". So when it's 2020 (next year HOLY MOLY HOW IS IT ONLY NEXT YEAR TO BE THE END OF THE 2ND FULL DECADE I'VE LIVED?????) do I put the 2020 folder (I make a folder for any given year and at the end of the year, I naturally shove everything in there), into the 2010-2020 decade folder when 2021 comes around?

Or is the last folder that goes into the aforementioned (look at me and my BIG English vocabulary lol) decade folder is 2019, and then 2020 would be in the next decade folder (naturally "Decade 2020-2030")?

I know I got time to figure out how I want to do this, but honestly I'm not going to be thinking about this too much between now and the end of 2020 (even though that's well over 1 year and 8 months) and then I'll be just as confused when that day comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...