Friday, February 15, 2019

Where's the Limit?

I know it's all about good fun and stuff, but sometimes you just reach your limit. I don't wanna snap and lash out, because that's an easy way to burn bridges.

But I don't know. Can I take the heat? Is it worth it? I don't know.

I mean I almost snapped today, but I clenched my teeth/held my tongue. I just don't like being the target all the time, or at least it seems like I'm the primary target.

I don't want to complain either, because that would just make me look too sensitive, and that I should just lighten up since it's a joke.

Even though I can't truly complain since I make these jokes at myself, but when everyone else is making similar jokes all the time, I can't take it.

I don't want to be a snowflake.

But I also don't want to feel this way.

Help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...