Friday, February 8, 2019

START THE PLAGUE

So apparently LU would much rather start the plague with the flu rather than let students skip class. There's been evidence supposedly that there are students who are forging doctor's notes. But like who cares if the student chooses to not go to class? It's not the university's fault if that student doesn't do well in the class. Like the student is already paying, or I guess has already paid, the school for the class, so anything skipped is on the student for skipping. Plus not to mention that the student is just missing out on maximizing on the cost that was put on them.

LU, it isn't your place to decide who can or can't use doctor's notes. While it's not fair, and probably illegal, to forge doctor's notes, you aren't losing out on anything. Do not become a dictator and make up these dumb rules for attendance. I much prefer not catching the flu because you forced someone with the flu to come into class and then spread the sickness to me or any of my classmates. Attendance is really pointless if you're going to give probably cause to many more students skipping out on class because they feel like trash and cannot get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...