Saturday, February 16, 2019

Irony at its Finest

Rumor has it that there was a tweet from some person that stated "I will never post personal issues or problems with other people on social media because it does not involve other people", then a later tweet that incriminates me as being inconsiderate for turning off a fan that was extremely loud at 3 a.m.

Sure, it was probably a bit inconsiderate, but if you're going to claim you won't post personal issues on social media, then post personal issues on social media, talking bad about me, then delete your claim about not posting on social media, who's really the bad guy here?

I don't mean to say that I am 100% innocent in this situation. But if the room was relatively quiet and then a loud noise is being made from whatever, fan or not, don't blame me if I attempt to reestablish a quiet environment since I do actually have to get up for an 8:15/9:20. I really don't mind you having a fan on, but at least have it turned on before I sleep so it's a consistent white noise, rather than rudely turn it on whenever it is convenient for you.

And then don't post these nonsensical "personal issues are not social media's problem" but then be a hypocrite about it all.

I'd rather you be upfront and blunt about whatever it is that I'm doing that bothers you, rather than you talk bad about me. I have my connections too, and someone will inform me about your hypocritical behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...