Friday, February 8, 2019

Am I Invisible?

I'm genuinely convinced that despite all my derpiness (is that a word???) and all my very obvious clothing (i.e. my vibrant purple Los Angeles Gladiators hoodie), or even my backpacks that scream nerd (either my BlizzCon bag with the 6 Blizzard game logos, or my Swiss Gear bag with all the Overwatch backpack hangers), that I'm somehow invisible in this game of Assassins. Wow. All this just to talk about an ultimately meaningless game.

I mean let's be real. The game started this past Monday, so today is Day 5. I've carried my "weapon" for 1 out of 5 days. I got my kill on the one day I carried. But the rest, I haven't bothered because no one has made an attempt to end me (in the game, not literally, although that hasn't happened either yet, and hopefully not ever), and I spend so much time outside of the dorm, or any safe zone. Heck, I even just browse the interwebs on my phone, which means I'm not even paying attention if someone is coming up on me.

To be fair, I also don't care if I die in the game right now. I got my 1 kill, which is all I wanted, and I'm already nearing the top 50% of the players (about 1-2 more deaths that aren't mine will push me there). Sure top50 ain't the best, but it's also the fact that I got a kill. Of course the more kills I get, the better of an Assassin I am, but I honestly have no idea who my next target is. I'm high key hoping she dies from inactivity, since the game has to move on and leave the inactive players in the dust. I'll keep y'all posted. You don't get a choice. It's my blog after all. You can always just never return here lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...