Sunday, March 10, 2019

Merely Adopted The Darkness

Gahhhhh I managed to blind myself in one spot temporarily. Or at least I hope it's temporary (I mean it should be since I didn't smack the back of my head extremely hard or do anything that could cause brain damage). I can't remember how, but I think I clicked something on snapchat and after sitting in a dark-ish room just watching tv after dinner, my eyes were used to the darkness, especially since I switched my Facebook messenger to dark mode, and have the blue light filter turned on so (I think) it allows my eyes to not be strained by the brighter light. Snapchat lit my screen up like a Christmas tree and now towards the center of my vision, no matter where I look, I have this darker spot that kinda blocks out what I'm seeing. Sorta just like how if you were to stare at the sun or any bright light source and you get that after image.

But it certainly is annoying having to look all around the screen to see what I'm typing. I guess good that I adopted the darkness, if I do plan to be like the Batman.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...