Wednesday, February 6, 2019

What's the point?

I am just not feeling it anymore. I don't feel like this is anything worth pursuing and trying to change my life to be focused on anymore. I feel attacked and it doesn't feel good. Is this really what it is all about? It sure as hell doesn't feel like it. To be told/given ultimatums about what will happen when I die? To be called out that it isn't resonating with me just because I am legitimately tired and cannot focus, yet I told myself I'd go to groups anyways? I just don't want any part of this anymore. I thought I had finally understood what it meant to be a part of this all, and I just don't think I want it if this is what it's going to be like. Consider this the end of it all. Maybe I will return some day, but I just do not think that this is for me in any way, shape, or form. I am done. You can't change my mind. Sorry, but after tonight's community group? Fuck all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...