Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Sometimes It Be Like That

Perhaps I shouldn't be writing this, but I just need to get it out. While I have pretty much moved on from my last crush, I'm still mega salty about it. I mean like the title of the post says "sometimes it be like that" and I could just say that and move on. I just don't like it when people either lead me on and drop me off, or just give me empty promises. Or just wasting my time in general.

Like I don't know if it's entirely fair for me to say that, but all I was trying to do was get to know my last crush better. She said she'd let me know when she's free so we can get together and get to know each other better. A month and 2 days later, no messages at all. This was a huge empty promise. Don't ever tell me that you'll make time to hang out with me, then just ghost me. I'd much rather you be straight up and say "I don't really want to hang out with you" than to keep saying yes over and over and then dropping me off without a warning.

Thanks for nothing, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...