Sunday, February 10, 2019

Made in China

So when we were playing "What Do You Meme?" there was a card that said "when she tells you to go deeper, but you've run out of dick". So to self-roast myself, I said "I'd run out of dick so fast though". I got a good reaction out of everyone (shout out to Justin, Kerri, and Tristan). Then Kerri said "10/10, actually more like 2.5/10". I continued to self roast and then said "more like a 0.1/10". Kerri followed up with "that's more like a vagina then". To which I continued again and said "that's what happens when it's made in China".

Disclaimer, I'm Chinese so it's okay for me to make that joke.

Also also, we all were dying, and I couldn't breathe because of all the laughter. Good times, gooooooooood times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...