Saturday, February 9, 2019

Fallout's music is so good

I just randomly decided to start humming the Fallout 4 main theme, and it's so good. I love the music.

But ngl, my first time playing FO4, I had no idea what was going on. Never played any Fallout games before it, so I had to learn all the game mechanics, and I had to learn how to not die and conserve ammo. It didn't help that I got jumped by a Stunted Yao Guai and all I had was a hunting rifle and like 20 .308 bullets. And with it being much higher level than me, it took all my bullets and grenades.

So basically I got scared of the game and the music was spooky to me at the time. But now that I've poured in 330+ hours into it, I love the music. I should replay the game, but vanilla. Mods are great, but something is causing awful frame drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...